Monday, June 11, 2012

Feeling normal

I have come to the conclusion that for the past year I have been excited, and then it turned into being nervous, and now my stomach is in knots. Is that okay to say?

Yes... but I feel as if I can't be prepared and that is daunting. Daunting is my professional term for afraid. I haven't figured out exactly what scares me. Is it because I feel unprepared? Is it because I will be out of my comfort zone for some time? Whoa, the language? Who will I communicate with, or how many people can I actually have a conversation with? I live off meeting people. I think there may be a way to communicate.

I want the Andie back that was so excited she had to share her upcoming goals with everyone she knew and met. I feel that I'm at a loss with myself, and yet it feels normal to me. Maybe because I know that everything will be fine.

WHATEVER!!! What can I expect, when now all I can think is ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. No if, ands or buts about it!

I wish I was more artistic and able to give more character to my blog. Anything is possible in due time...

<3 Shout out to my girlfriends, my sisterhood girls. Thank you for making me understand that it is okay to have a special occasion for my awesome accomplishments. You ladies are a part of my backbone. =]

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment